Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flower Kits

Not sure who or where I got this from. If it's yours, please let me know & I'll make sure to acknowledge you....

This one is a fast and easy plant if you have one of the tiny flower punches. Grab a pot, bend a wire. Glue it in the pot and start covering the top half with the tiny flowers that have been cupped. I just smear glue on it and start picking up the flowers with tweezers and filling the top up as much as possible.
Then cut about five long blade shaped green leaves. Curl them with your scissors. Stick them around the stem with white glue. Sprinkle a bit of dirt to cover the glue.and you are done.... Hyacinth in a jiffy. You can make them in whatever color you want. I just happened to have purple.

The other two flowers in the photo are another very old, very faded Hyacinth and a generic daisy type flower that I whipped up with one of the flower punches. Three layers were pierced in the center and strung on a piece of wire. The top end was painted brown and leaves stuck on.

More instant flowers. All you need is the right punches.

2 comments:

  1. I love this it looks simple enough for me to try thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Muchas gracias por la explicación Karin!!
    Voy a intentar hacerla ( ;
    Un besito
    Flor

    ReplyDelete